Wings started as a flight instruction company in 1981. We expanded in 1993 to a Part 135 air carrier operating from Lake Hood Seaplane base in Anchorage Alaska. We also extended our operation to Everglades City Florida in order to provide our customers with year round service.
- Our pilot has over 37 years of flying experience in 82 types of aircraft with over 21,000 landings.
- Our staff also includes a certified Airframe and Powerplant mechanic with a FAA Inspector Authorization.
- We offer the largest variety of air tours in Alaska including fishing trips and the opportunity to customize your tour to fit your interests.
- In Florida, we offer tours over the National Parks, excursions to Key West and the opportunity to customize your flight to fit your interests.
- We provide flexible service to meet the needs of individuals or small groups.
- Our pilot and guide will offer an informative description of the sights during the tour over an intercom with individual headphones.
- We have the lowest float plane prices in Alaska and for all of our flights in both Alaska and Florida children under 12 fly free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Our refund policy is customer friendly with full refunds if a flight is weathered out or cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the flight.
- We are Certified to operate in Alaska, Canada, and the Continental USA with a National Park Air Tour Management Certification for the Everglades, the Big Cyprus, Biscayne, Dry Tortugas, Fort Jefferson and numerous other restricted areas in Florida.